Shown with Standard seatboard.
Rated to handle up to 80 pound gear, this line of chairs offers the same features as the 130-pound class
chairs but it subsitutes the large stainless steel pedestal and hardware for aluminum. It's light weight
and small turning radius make it the perfect choice for smaller vessels with limited cockpit space.
Shown here with fiberglass seat board.
* Teak seatboard 21" wide x 20" deep with rounded front for comfort
* All through bolted construction
* Cast, anodized aluminum hardware for high strength with minimal weight
* Exclusive epoxy / urethane finish
* Rounded back slats for comfort
* Marlin inlay in spacerboard
* Diamond non-skid on footrest
* Flip up four position gimbal standard
* 2 7/8" dia. 18" flush mount aluminum pedestal with delrin bushing
International Warrior Fighting Chair with Teak Seatboard - 21" x 20"
Manufactured by: Pompanette
Product ID: INT3010
5 based on 211 reviews